Before I post my Friday memes, I want to wish all a very Blessed, Healthy and Happy New Year. Hoping everyone will meet new blogger friends. I have found that book bloggers are the nicest people. And that everyone is able to complete all their challenges for 2010 but if not, enjoy the experience, I know I will.
From An Island Life: In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.
If you’d like to participate, visit An Island Life answer the question and then post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends! Link to join in the fun:
My question is: How many challlenges have you signed up for in 2010?
My answer: I have signed up for 9…don’t know if I will be able to complete one of the 9, but even If I don’t I will try my best to get as close to 100+ books, hosted by J.Kaye’s Book Blog. I also know I will be enjoying every one I signed up for….I am so excited about 2010, as this will be my first year of challenges !!!!!
1. Last night was perfect…dinner w/hubby, toasted in the New Year
2. Hoping to meet more nice people in the blogger world this year.
3. The funniest thing was recently when my oldest son was describing the rental car he received.
4. To hubby “ok we are lost”…so where do we go from here?
5. He said one thing; she said another but she was right since females are always right!.
6. Happiness is what everyone wants and it’s up to us to find it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to spending time with my family, tomorrow my plans include laundry, then relaxing and reading and Sunday, I want to do the same..relax and read!
8 thoughts on “”
Happy New Year! We actually made our goals last night and are putting together our vision board today. I have lots of goals this year and many challenges…the first one is to read 10 pages of a self help book everyday! I am a big reader too and love that you have that challenge for yourself.
Happy New Year!!!!
Book Challenges ~ 14
(one is running over from 2009)
Fitness Challenges 2 (so far)
i signed up for a couple running challenges that's it. 🙂 Happy New Year
I want to organize my home and everything else in my life. Hmmm…I think I wanted to do this last year too! 😉
Happy, Happy New Year!! 🙂
I'm not sure what challenges you mean, so I'll just say Happy New Year, and the challenge I face for 2010 is making myself healthy once again. It's going to be a long hard road, but I know I can do it. I'm your newest follower. I hope you can find time to follow me.
Thank you all for commenting. Love reading them!!!!
going to sign up for some running races! Other challenges hmm. does Anatomy 1 and 2 count??