Hosted by An Island Life http://islandlife808.com
From An Island Life: In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.
If you’d like to participate, visit An Island Life answer the question and then post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!
My question is:
When reading reviews on blogs (example book reviews on this blog) do you like short on words but to the point or long, lengthy and detailed? What is your preference and why?
1. The lesson I learned yesterday was people in the medical profession are rude and uncaring, which I am embarrassed by since that was my profession prior to being disabled.
2. Being of Italian descent, the kitchen is where friends and family meet.
3. All these years until recently, I did not know about the fun world of book blogging.
4. Nobody was home when I arrived.
5. The truth is, I have anxiety about flying when we go on vacation.
6. The feelings of loss and heartache, when I was 16, and my dad passed away is what I remember most from that day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing after getting all the chores done and getting some of my drafts prepared for next week, tomorrow my plans include starting the Mystery Read-A-Thon and Sunday, I want to complete the challenge!
I am looking forward to tomorrow and Sunday for the Mystery Read-A-Thon challenge I signed up for. Twelve hours of my favorite genre of books and a perfect excuse for not doing any house work !! Here is the site to join in if you haven’t heard about it: http://mysteryreadathon.blogspot.com
And I have to shout out a REALLY BIG THANK YOU to Karen over at Bookin’ With Bingo!!!!!!!! I entered a giveaway she hosted for James Patterson’s 7th Heaven and I received an email last night stating I was one of the winners…..Yippppeeeee!!!!! This is going to go toward the Books Won From Sites challenge I signed up for. Thank you again !!!!!! If you haven’t visited her site, you really should, it is a fun and fantastic site. Here is the link so you can head on over there: http://bookinwithbingo.blogspot.com