TGIF and the busiest day for memes……so lets get started ………….
Hosted by An Island Life http://islandlife808.com/
From An Island Life: In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.
If you’d like to participate, visit An Island Life answer the question and then post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends.
My question is:
What are your thoughts about Valentine’s Day in general?
I personally think that it is a day created for commercialism. If someone is in a relationship, every day should be Valentine’s Day. Hubby and I usually out to eat for a “romantic” dinner on Valentine’s Day. But have to say, when he sends me flowers for no reason…those are the ones I like most….. because it speaks volumes.
And…here we go!
1. Pickles, the sweet gherkins variety, are my favorite.
2. Right now, I enjoy being at home.
3. The snow is amount predicted was wrong..again!!!
4. Artwork with the background in nature are beautiful.
5. It’s 5:16 PM; that means I am waiting for the famly to get home.
6. Am honest person is hard to find.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to some quiet time, tomorrow my plans include laundry, some chores, some blog drafts, then relaxing and reading and Sunday, I want to do nothing but relax and read!
Hosted by Storytime With Tonya and Friends http://storytimewithtonya.blogspot.com/
* Grab the book nearest you. Right now.
* Turn to page 56.
* Find the fifth sentence.
* Post that sentence (plus one or two others if you like) along with these instructions on your blog or (if you do not have your own blog) in the comments section of this blog.
*Post a link along with your post back to this blog.
* Don’t dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST
“Hubbard says he saw a white BMW the night of the murder,” Casey said.
From False Convictions by Tim Green
I am off to visit blogs for Aloha Friday, get some chores done and by that time, my reading chair will be calling for me lol. Happy Friday and Happy Reading !!!!!