And…here we go!
1. The right word escaping me at this time.
2. Wipe your feet and shut the door quietly, please.
3. Up, up and away.
4. In summer, by the pool with a book is where you’ll find me.
5. Ooh! What is that you are cooking.smells good?
6. That is a good idea.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to spending time with hubby, tomorrow my plans include laundry, paperwork, computer tasks, reading and Sunday, I want to RELAX & READ but am also scheduled for one more test!
4 thoughts on “Friday Fill-Ins #3”
I love reading by the pool when i'm on holiday, it's so relaxing 🙂 Hope you enjoy your weekend.
those darn words often escape me too. I think someone could get rich on a word catcher. I imagine it might be something like a butterfly net, but with hair fine netting for the words just beyond our mental reach.
Wiping your feet was a great answer. Have a great weekend.
Lol, I like your answer in #2. Mine is up Mariposa's Friday Fill-ins