This past weekend, I was again presented with an award. Not by one person, BUT 2. Got that warm & fuzzy feeling again, even tho the weather is getting hotter and humid, that is a warm feeling that I love. So THANK YOU to:
Busy Moms Who Love To Read and Paula from Community Bookstop
The only thing with accepting this award is that I have to bore you with 7 things about me…..you can skip over that part. The award I was presented with was:
Also..hope you don’t mind but since I just did a makeover of my blog, I am going to do a little makeover of the rules. We all know how good it feels to get an award, but also know the time it takes to pass them out. So instead of 15, I am going to pass it on to 5.
The Rules for the award are:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to
15 who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (in no particular order…)
4. Contact the picked and let them know about the award.
This is where you skip:
1. I have the most fun when hubby and I double date with our sons.
2. I love to read during thunderstorms.
3. I hate to fly..will compromise tho if we are flying to Aruba.
4. And on that note, can’t wait to go to Aruba when I am fully recuperated.
5. I am afraid to drive in the snow.
6. I am so enjoying book blogging.
7. I am still amazed how many nice people I have met thru book blogging that I now call friends.
OK…you can open your eyes now…..And the award is being passed on to: