This past week the fall weather was upon us here in New England but I was feeling warm and fuzzy. I didn’t receive one award. I received 2!!!! Bev from My Reader’s Block presented me with the following awards:
Bev is a relatively new blogger, but her reviews read as a seasoned writer. Her personality comes through with each posting. If you haven’t visited her, please stop by her place, look around, say hi and maybe even become a follower. Her blog is that good!!! Thank you Bev for these 2 awards, it is an honor to receive them. And now for the criteria:
To accept these awards it is required that I share ten things about myself. (I don’t want to bore anyone so am going to alter the rules a bit) I am going to share 5 things about this past week.
1. Hubby and I became official empty nesters, bittersweet emotions with this one.
2. Son who lives 5 hours away came home yesterday 🙂
3. I have been in a reading slump, don’t know why but need to get out of it because my review pile is staring at me.
4. Hubby is starting on getting the room prepared that is going to become my library/office. 🙂 Really excited about this….lol MY own room!! New desk chair arrived and put together, new bookcase waiting to be loaded.
5. Lost a life long friend. Harsh reality learned…life is short, enjoy every moment, it could be your last.
Now I pass these awards on (in no particular order)