12 in 2012: Read 12 books in 12 different categories
A to Z challenge: Read books alphabetically by title and/or author.
Jane Austen: Read all things Jane Austen
Mind Voyages: Explore the Hugo and Nebula winners, take side trips through the different decades reading the nominees.
Well Educated Mind: Explore the classics in five categories: Fiction, Autobiography, History/Politics, Drama and Poetry.
- Our book weeks begin on Sunday.
- Participants may join at any time.
- All books are acceptable except children books.
- All forms of books are acceptable including e-books, audio books, etc.
- Re-reads are acceptable as long as they are read after January 1, 2012.
- Books may overlap other challenges.
- Create an entry post linking to this blog.
- Sign up with Mr. Linky in the “I’m participating post” below this post.
- You don’t have a blog to participate. Post your weekly book in the comments section of each weekly post.
- Mr. Linky will be added to the bottom of the weekly post for you to link to reviews of your most current reads.
You do not have to have a blog to participate. You can sign-up, sign-in, and wrap-up…all from Facebook, Twitter, or Goodreads. You can also do updates from those locations, if you do not have a blog. Also, to chat or update during the read-a-thon on Twitter, use hashtag #WintersRespite.
I’m putting the call out to anyone who would like to host a mini-challenge and/or giveaway. Authors, if you would like to sponsor a giveaway or donate a prize, please let me know. You can contact me at truebookaddictATgmailDOTcom Any and all help will be greatly appreciated!