This week’s question:
But enough about interviewing other people. It’s time I interviewed YOU.
1. What’s your favorite time of day to read?
Afternoon and evenings. Waiting at doctor’s appointments where there will be no interuptions.
2. Do you read during breakfast? (Assuming you eat breakfast.)
No. Will usually eat a muffin while blogging.
3. What’s your favorite breakfast food? (Noting that breakfast foods can be eaten any time of day.)
If I go out for breakfast, I usually order blueberry pancakes.
4. How many hours a day would you say you read?
I try to read at least a minimum of 3 hours a day but it depends on what needs to be done in real life.
5. Do you read more or less now than you did, say, 10 years ago?
Less. I didn’t blog back then and it does take up a lot of time.
6. Do you consider yourself a speed reader?
No, but I wish I did.
7. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
To be a speed reader, especially when I look at my TBR bookcase. Also to be abloe to survive on no sleep and to accomplish things at warp speed.
8. Do you carry a book with you everywhere you go?
Absolutely, dont leave home without it.
9. What KIND of book?
My current read.
10. How old were you when you got your first library card?
I was approximately 6 years old and remember my Mom taking me to our local library and how excited I was that I was getting my “own” library card
11. What’s the oldest book you have in your collection? (Oldest physical copy? Longest in the collection? Oldest copyright?)
It would have to be 1976, my text books from college.
12. Do you read in bed?
13. Do you write in your books?
14. If you had one piece of advice to a new reader, what would it be?
Enjoy, take pleasure, use your imagination and try to create a mini movie in your mind from what you are reading.
15. What question have I NOT asked at BTT that you’d love me to ask? (Actually, leave the answer to this one in the comments on this post, huh? So I can find them when I need inspiration!)
Do you ever wonder what makes other bloggers choose a specific genre/age level books as their favorite reads?