1. My favorite subject in school was _______________.
2. An extracurricular activity I participated in was ___________________________.
3. I want to learn _________.
4. It takes courage to _________.
1. My favorite subject in school was 11th grade English.
I was ecstatic when I found out I was assigned to Mr. Baxter’s class! Why? His curriculum was to read and write a book report every week. Most of my classmates weren’t as enthusiastic as I was. Since I had always been a reader, this class, for me, was more fun than work.
2. An extracurricular activity I participated in was being on the yearbook staff and part of the social committee.
3. I want to learn how to speed read because there are so many books I want to read and so little time.
4. It takes courage to face one’s fears.