Before I post my Friday memes, I want to wish all a very Blessed, Healthy and Happy New Year. Hoping everyone will meet new blogger friends. I have found that book bloggers are the nicest people. And that everyone is able to complete all their challenges for 2010 but if not, enjoy the experience, I know I will.
From An Island Life: In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.
If you’d like to participate, visit An Island Life answer the question and then post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends! Link to join in the fun:
My question is: How many challlenges have you signed up for in 2010?
My answer: I have signed up for 9…don’t know if I will be able to complete one of the 9, but even If I don’t I will try my best to get as close to 100+ books, hosted by J.Kaye’s Book Blog. I also know I will be enjoying every one I signed up for….I am so excited about 2010, as this will be my first year of challenges !!!!!
1. Last night was perfect…dinner w/hubby, toasted in the New Year
2. Hoping to meet more nice people in the blogger world this year.
3. The funniest thing was recently when my oldest son was describing the rental car he received.
4. To hubby “ok we are lost”…so where do we go from here?
5. He said one thing; she said another but she was right since females are always right!.
6. Happiness is what everyone wants and it’s up to us to find it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to spending time with my family, tomorrow my plans include laundry, then relaxing and reading and Sunday, I want to do the same..relax and read!