Talk & Thoughts
*Today my posts will be in red, as you see, for Womens’ Heart Disease…GO RED DAY
*I had some comments that my feedburner subscrition is now working….not sure how that happened because I deleted and tried starting from scratch…I understand, however, that there are some glitches, which I will try to figure out later today. To those bloggy friends…thank you for letting me know.
*So it finally happened yesterday…my luck ran out with reading good books, that are requested reviews. I tried to push through the book but it just wasn’t happening. I thought that writing my 1st requested review was hard…but this upcoming review will take much thought. How do you handle such reviews? Do you feel bad telling the publisher/author that you just didn’t enjoy their book? I will do my best….
*I will be skipping “Friday Follow” today. I need to spend time trying to fix and finish this feedburner set up.
Hosted by An Island Life http://islandlife808.com/
From An Island Life: In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.
If you’d like to participate, visit An Island Life answer the question and then post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!
My question is:
What do you think is (are) your best trait(s)?
I would say listening and when someone confides in me and asks not to tell anybody, I don’t, so I would also say loyalty. Physically it would be my eyes.
And…here we go!
1. I know too much medically, and that is why I am so apprehensive about this upcoming surgery.
2. January is the longest month.
3. You can’t help but thank you for asking.
4. Ice cream sundaes; bring it on!
5. Where have you looked for your glasses? (something that is said often to my hubby)
6. I think my newsletter is now available.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to our “quality” time with hubby, tomorrow my plans include waiting to see if we get this snow storm, laundry, computer time and reading and Sunday, I want to RELAX & READ!
Hosted by Storytime With Tonya and Friends http://storytimewithtonya.blogspot.com/
* Grab the book nearest you. Right now.
* Turn to page 56.
* Find the fifth sentence.
* Post that sentence (plus one or two others if you like) along with these instructions on your blog or (if you do not have your own blog) in the comments section of this blog.
*Post a link.” along with your post back to this blog.
* Don’t dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST.
“So Annie liked to rebel?” “She was a bit of a flirt.”
From my current read “Death of a Valentine” by M.C. Beaton