As I stated earlier, my day got off to a late start. But my routine was the same, only a few hours later. One blog that I visit daily had not posted her Aloha Friday question yesterday by the time that I signed off, so I headed straight over to her site to see what her question was so I could comment. With coffee mug in hand and only 1/2 cup down, I started reading her new posts. Still not fully awake I thought I saw my name…..read it again….and sure enough….my name was there. It was like winning the gold medal ! Xmas Dolly (http://thenewxmasdolly.blogspot.com) had passed this award on to me…..
Our blogs are so different in content but through emails, we have found that we have a lot in common in “real life”. She has a wonderful sense of humor that comes across on her blog…stop by when you get a chance. However, I will admit, I am trying to convert her when it comes to reading. She has promised to read at least one book and post her review on my site….only thing…she hasn’t yet said what year that will be (lol). Now for the criteria:
The rules for accepting this award:
1.Thank the link to the person that gave you the award (I did that immediately).
2.Pass this award on to 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered & whom you think are fantastic (since I am a new blogger, I feel that all blogs I follow fall under this category)
3.Contact said Blogs to let them know they’ve won
4.State 7 Things about yourself!
1. “Mash” is a nickname I was given by a coworker..it is the first syllable of my last name when pronounced correctly (most people think its because I was a nurse by profession)
2. Talking about my name….my sis-in-law, hubby’s sister…we have the same exact name first, middle and last name
3. I wish I still had my last job…loved it…but had to leave due to medical reasons.
4. Hubby and I will be married 29 years in April (day before my surgery) and we were together 7 yrs before (started dating him when I was a senior in high school and then through college)
5. While in high school (school trips) I visited Italy, Spain and Africa (what an education !!)
6. I usually wake up between 5-6am (thats why I was off kilter today)
7. Favorite season is spring.
Passing this on to (in no particular order):
Reading At The Beach Rundpinne
Booking With Bingo Libby’s Library News
Bermudaonion The Crazy Life of a Bookaholic Mom
Bibliophile By The Sea Socrates Book Reviews
Book Chick City Peeking Between The Pages
I’m Booking It The Ladybug Lounge
Crazy For Books Books Are My Magical Escape
One Persons Journey Through A World of Books