Hosted by An Island Life http://islandlife808.com/
From An Island Life: In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.
If you’d like to participate, visit An Island Life answer the question and then post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!
My question is: Morning Person or Night Owl?
I am definitely a morning person, waking up between 5am-6am. If for some reason I sleep in, I feel that I have wasted the entire day.
And…here we go!
1. A cup of tea is what I drink when not feeling well.
2. Family and friends around the kitchen table makes a place feel like home. 3. Everything has its beauty if you look deep.
4. NO whipped cream added to the taste of strawberries?
5. Art makes me jealous, I can only draw stick people.
6. LOL I just noticed I forgot where I put my Friday To Do List.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to writing 2 reviews, watching some olympics, quality time with hubby, tomorrow my plans include the usual, laundry, taking care of my mom’s bills, computer to do list, reading and Sunday, I want to do nothing but RELAX & READ!
Hosted by Storytime With Tonya and Friends http://storytimewithtonya.blogspot.com/
* Grab the book nearest you. Right now.
* Turn to page 56.
* Find the fifth sentence.
* Post that sentence (plus one or two others if you like) along with these instructions on your blog or (if you do not have your own blog) in the comments section of this blog.
*Post a link along with your post back to this blog.
* Don’t dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual
But our friendly freedom fighters turned into foes.
From Starting Over by Andy Serwer