TGIF….and the busiest day for memes, so I don’t want to waste any time, let the fun begin……..
Hosted by An Island Life http://islandlife808.com
From An Island Life: In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.
If you’d like to participate, visit An Island Life answer the question and then post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!
My question is: Favorite Girl Scout Cookie?
Thin Mint….mmmm….wouldn’t mind a few right now.
Hosted by Storytime With Tonya and Friends http://storytimewithtonya.blogspot.com
* Grab the book nearest you. Right now.
* Turn to page 56.
* Find the fifth sentence.
* Post that sentence (plus one or two others if you like) along with these instructions on your blog or (if you do not have your own blog) in the comments section of this blog.
*Post a link along with your post back to this blog.
* Don’t dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST.
“People, I sweated over this baby for you! Stay tuned until after this commercial break, because I’m going to show you how I made it!”
From Waking Up In The Land Of Glitter by Kathy Cano-Murillo
1. Why are you making the bed, you are only going to sleep in it again? (words spoken by my family)
2. I want you to take a trip to Aruba asap.
3. If I am willing to do it then it will be on my terms.
4. Take a chance and see what happens.
5. I could use a VACATION.
6. Praying that the surgery is successful and then I will have a great quality of life with little pain.
7. And for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to spending time with hubby, tomorrow my plans include laundry, computer to-do items, reading and hubby quality time and Sunday, I want to wish my baby, Mark, a Happy 24th birthday, wish he lived closer, and its RELAX & READ Sunday!