Before I share with you more awards that have been presented to me, I want to say THANK YOU. And a big thank you it is, coming straight from my heart. I am overwhelmed with all the prayers and well wishes I am getting for my upcoming surgery. Please know that I WILL be having blogging withdrawals and missing you all. I have not had much computer time these past 2 weeks and it looks the same for the next couple of weeks. Because of this, please accept my apology for not visiting you. I appreciate you stopping by, visiting and leaving comments. I love and enjoy reading each and every comment. And I promise, once this is over and I am home, I will have plenty of time on my hands (according to surgeon–up to at least 3 months minimum per our phone conversation this morning) for visiting each and every one of you. Now to awards…………
Thank & link to the person that gave you the award.
Pass this award onto 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic
Contact the blogs and let them know they’ve won.
State 7 things about yourself.
And Darlyn from darlyn & books http://darlynandbooks.blogspot.com/ presented me with this award, which is new to me…….
OK…I will now list 10 (yawn) things about me. Accept my apology for boring you lol……
1. Easter Sunday will be our 29th wedding anniversary
2. I was born on an Easter Sunday (for years my mother told me the Easter Bunny brought me…just realized last year she was fibbing about the bunny line lol)
3. Math was my worse subject in school.
4. Family/friends hate to have me drive…they say I have a “heavy foot”.
5. I love to read by and/or in the pool (have a special reading float) with an Iced coffee from Dunkin Donuts (will be doing a lot of that this summer)
6. I am afraid of flying (but will suffer) especially if we are going to Aruba (our favorite place to visit)
7. I am a cable news junkie…don’t watch much tv
8. Since we have an 11 letter last name, we decided on 4 letter first names that are from the Bible for both our sons.
9. I can’t and won’t eat liver
10. I am having such a good time in this community of book blogging !!!!!!!!!
Due to time it takes to pass it on….I will pass them on to a few today, the rest at a later time. Today they go to my mentors and all I inspire to model and consider to be friends (in no particular order)