And another new one for me that I found via Vicki at Reading At The Beach. I have seen it for a couple of weeks now and another one that looks like fun, so will be particpating today for the 1st time.
Hosted by Lua at My Little Life About Me http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com
Rules for Five Question Friday:
Copy and paste the following questions to a blog post. Answer them then c’mon back to link up! Grab the MckLinky bloghop code, if that’s your kinda thing! I’d LOVE it if you’d link back to me, Mama M.!
Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then c’mon back to link up! If it floats your boat, you can even grab the blog hop code! I would love it if you’d link back to me, Mama M., but that’s not a requirement! 😉
If you don’t have a blog, but want to play along…feel free to answer the questions in the comments of my blog, or any blog along the way! And remember, the linky is always open til Sunday night…so any of you who are late to the game, can still play along! (Aren’t I thoughtful?!!)
Questions for Friday, May 28th: (Special thanks to Lorilynne, Erin, Sandy, Kyrsten, and Renee for their question suggestions! If YOU wanna be linked in a future 5QF, c’mon over here, to my community and offer up your best question suggestions!)
1. Is there something you’ve always wanted to try but just can’t muster up the courage to actually do yet?
Travel longer distances on planes…5 hours is maximum for me.
2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on?
Books, Books and more books.
3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child?
The swing and remember would spend long periods of time on them.
4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast?
5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy?