Its another warm day here in New England, and I’m not just talking about the weather. Yesterday I got that warm, fuzzy feeling yet again, this time Rae from In The Forest Book Reviews, presented me with this award.
It amazes me every time, that to think, just a few months ago, I was wishing I could be a part of this blogging community. And here, again, one of my blogging buddies thinks that my blog is worthy. So thank you Rae. I hope you don’t mind but going to just slash the numbers a bit regarding the criteria in accepting. The rules are:
So I guess what I need to do now is share
seven five things about myself and pass this on to 15 5 blogs I have recently discovered. Hmmm…okay, here goes…
Warning, Warning (here comes the boring part)
1. I drink iced coffee year round
2. I am usually awake (especially in the summer) around 5:30am and love to listen to the noises outside my window.
3. Am not a “watch a movie” person.
4. I ask a lot of questions (lol as a few of you know) but believe that is a form of learning.
5. I so love being part of this book blogging community.
Now to the 5 blogs I have recently discovered (in no particular order):
My plans this beautiful Saturday, is to be laid back and work on a few of my blogging to-do items. Write some drafts, update a few things, there is even a little bulb going on for creating a Saturday meme.. we will see if I can bring it together and then introduce it to you and get your feedback.
What are your plans for today? Anything special? Want to share? Ok…I am off to present awards, get to my lists so that I can get to my reading. Have a great day!!!!