I woke up to a cloudy, drizzly day here in New England. I grabbed my mug of coffee, booted up Lily Laptop and then came the sun. No…not outside but right here in my family room. There was an email from Jules at One Book Shy that she was presenting me with this award:
Thank you very much Jules, you are too kind!! If you haven’t visited her, you are missing out on a delightful blog, so take a walk over to her place and say hi!! I don’t want to bore you, so am changing the rules.
In accepting this award the criteria is to:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
seven 5 things about yourself.
3. Pass this along to
15 5 bloggers you have recently discovered and think are fantastic.
4. Contact those
15 5 bloggers and let them know you gave them an award.
I won’t mind..you can skip this part.
1. I anxiously await for the mail to be delivered and hope there is a book waiting for me.
2. I have been married 29 years.
3. Hubby and I will be empty nesters next month 🙁 both sons will be out of state.
4. But…we are planning on converting one of the rooms into an office/library for me. 🙂
5. I have met so many nice, kind, funny, genuine people through book blogging and am honored to call them friends!!
I now will pass on this award to blogs I have recently discovered (in no particular order):