Another month has passed and summer will soon be coming to an end. I do enjoy Autumn but not looking forward to when we change the clocks and the days are shorter. And then knowing that the cold weather will soon be approaching.
As far as reading, I had a decent month, could have been better, but I am making progress in my Requested Review TBR Pile. However, not happy with my Challenges Progress. I signed up for so many, being my first time participating and thinking that requested reviews would be far and few between. I was wrong but have learned a lot from the past 8 months of blogging/reviewing.
And now my August Wrap Up Progress:
Books Read and Ratings:
1. Whiter Than Snow by Sandra Dallas 4/5
2. The Lies We Told by Diane Chamberlain 5/5
3. The Nobodies Album by Carolyn Parkhurst 3/5
4. Buying Time by Pamela Samuels Young 5/5
5. Seven Year Switch by Claire Cook 4/5
6. Titanic 2012 Manuscript by Bill Walker 5/5
7. The Price of Revenge by Dennis Vaughn 1/5
8. Live To Tell by Lisa Gardner 4/5
9. With Friends Like These by Sally Koslow 4/5
Lisa Jackson 5/5 Completed
Awesome Author 0/3
Romance 3/3 Completed
Reading from my Shelves 20/20 Completed in May
Thriller & Suspense 12/12 Completed in April
Books Won 1/6
FOMA 12×12 45/?
Buck A Book 47/100
Reagan Arthur 2/ongoing
Summer Reading 12/12 Completed in August