I was tagged by Julie, my partner in crime (lol) from Reading Without Restraint. One of the bestest part of blogging, that I have found, is the friendships that form and Julie is one of those. She has an awesome blog with honest and well written reviews. If you get the chance, please stop by, visit and say hi!! So here goes…I hope I don’t bore you!!!
1. When do you usually know and feel that it’s finally the holidays?
When the house is decorated and I have started shopping, lol which I haven’t even made my list yet!!!
2. What do you want for Christmas this year?
Honestly, I really don’t need anything, BUT, if hubby decides to get me something sparkly, I won’t refuse it. There is one thing that I do look forward to every year, and that is my Hallmark collectible ornament, which my youngest son has taken over buying for me.
3. Do you go all out with decorations?
Unfortunately my holiday decorator moved 5 hours away. I have been spoiled for many years because my son would do all the decorating inside and out and he did a great job. And this is the first year that both boys aren’t here.
4. What are you doing Christmas Eve?
For years, we hosted a Catholic Italian dinner of 7 fishes but because of my back, I haven’t been able to do it. We plan are going out and then visiting.
5. What are you doing Christmas Day?
Spending the day with family and eating too much.
6. It’s Christmas time. What are you reading?
I am not a seasonal reader so it is whatever book is next in the pile.
7. Favorite movie to watch during the holidays?
I am neither a TV or movie fan but remember watching Christmas Vacation with the boys when they were younger.
8. Favorite Christmas song?
Little Drummer Boy
9. Favorite holiday drink?
10. How is your Christmas shopping going?
11. If you could spend Christmas Day anywhere else, where would you spend it?
On a Caribbean beach
12. Any holiday traditions?
Those that I mentioned earlier. The Christmas Eve 7 fish feast and my Hallmark dated ornament, one for every year hubby and I have been married. We will have 29 this year.
13. Favorite thing about the holidays?
Being with family, friends and all the Christmas cookies!!