Hosted by Bout of Books
I SO need this. I am embarrassed to say, that I have been so busy, plus the fact that my reading schedule has been interrupted due to medical issues, that I have read only one…yes ONE…book in July. That is down right SAD!!
When I received the email yesterday announcing the sign up, I ran right on over and filled out the form. My game plan is that to get all my computer, blog, PICT to-dos done in the next 2 weeks so that I can allow for more reading time. I do have some personal appointments that week, but will read around them. I will have a sticky post to keep record of my progress.
Want to join me? Click the link above. Here are the rules and daily schedule:
- Bout of Books is a week long read-a-thon, run from 12:01am on Monday, August 13th through 11:59pm Sunday, August 19th in whatever time zone you are in.
- Bout of Books is low pressure, meaning participants are only asked to push themselves to read more than they normally would during any given week. There is no competition between readers.
- How much time a reader wants, and can commit, to read, tweet, or network with fellow bloggers is left to individual preference. All challenges and giveaways are optional.
- Networking with fellow bloggers is actively encouraged, though never required. Co-hosts are there to facilitate blog hopping and interaction between participants.
- Use Twitter to post updates throughout the read-a-thon. Everyone will be tweeting with the #boutofbooks hashtag.
BOUT OF BOOKS 5.0 SCHEDULE
Literary BFFs: Auggie Talk
Passing Books: Reading in Texas and The Space BetweenTuesday
Limericks: Curiosity Killed the Bookworm
Relocate: The Grammarian’s Reviews
TBD: Once Upon a Time