From An Island Life: In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.
If you’d like to participate, visit An Island Life answer the question and then post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!
My question is: What is your favorite flower?
I have Star Gazer Lily(s) in my garden. Beautiful to look at and they are so aromatic. I love that Yankee Candle has that fragrence so I enjoy it year round. I even named my laptop (lol) Lily.
1. There are places to go, places to see.
2. Weatherman blow those clouds away.
3. Standing in the rain.
4. Boy oh boy.
5. He went out tiger hunting on his safari vacation.
6. I try to keep my mind from wandering .
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing and reading, tomorrow my plans include laundry, errands, relaxing and reading and Sunday, I want to do nothing but relax and read!