Hosted by An Island Life http://islandlife808.com
From An Island Life: In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.
If you’d like to participate, visit An Island Life answer the question and then post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!
My question is:
(thinking that today’s question involves the Olympics, I do not want to duplicate)
Its winter, if you could be anywhere, where would you be?
Aruba Radisson…our(hubby and me) favorite vacation spot. Would be on the beach with a frozen Pina Colada and a good book. Calgon Take Me Away (lol for those that remember)
And…here we go!
1. Johnny Weir, if memory serves me right, was a gold medal athlete.
2. I haven’t been watching the 2010 Olympics.
3. And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud is a saying I never heard.
4. If it doesn’t hurt anyone, go for it, if you get an urge.
5. Having sweet dreams are a lot better than nightmares.
6. What does it take for people to be kind to each other?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to possibly watching the Olympics with hubby, reading during commercials, tomorrow my plans include doing some housework, laundry, computer & blogging items, reading and Sunday, I want to RELAX & READ!
Hosted by Storytime With Tonya and Friends http://storytimewithtonya.blogspot.com
* Grab the book nearest you. Right now.
* Turn to page 56.
* Find the fifth sentence.
* Post that sentence (plus one or two others if you like) along with these instructions on your blog or (if you do not have your own blog) in the comments section of this blog.
*Post a link along with your post back to this blog.
* Don’t dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST
“I’ll get more wet cloths and try to bring down the fever, although it might have gone beyond cooling'”
From Now & Then by Jacqueline Sheehan