Hosted by An Island Life http://islandlife808.com
From An Island Life: In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.
If you’d like to participate, visit An Island Life answer the question and then post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!
My question is:
(thinking that today’s question involves the Olympics, I do not want to duplicate)
Its winter, if you could be anywhere, where would you be?
Aruba Radisson…our(hubby and me) favorite vacation spot. Would be on the beach with a frozen Pina Colada and a good book. Calgon Take Me Away (lol for those that remember)
And…here we go!
1. Johnny Weir, if memory serves me right, was a gold medal athlete.
2. I haven’t been watching the 2010 Olympics.
3. And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud is a saying I never heard.
4. If it doesn’t hurt anyone, go for it, if you get an urge.
5. Having sweet dreams are a lot better than nightmares.
6. What does it take for people to be kind to each other?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to possibly watching the Olympics with hubby, reading during commercials, tomorrow my plans include doing some housework, laundry, computer & blogging items, reading and Sunday, I want to RELAX & READ!
Hosted by Storytime With Tonya and Friends http://storytimewithtonya.blogspot.com
* Grab the book nearest you. Right now.
* Turn to page 56.
* Find the fifth sentence.
* Post that sentence (plus one or two others if you like) along with these instructions on your blog or (if you do not have your own blog) in the comments section of this blog.
*Post a link along with your post back to this blog.
* Don’t dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST
“I’ll get more wet cloths and try to bring down the fever, although it might have gone beyond cooling'”
From Now & Then by Jacqueline Sheehan
15 thoughts on “FRI”
I'd like to read this one!
Here is mine
PS You have a lovely header 🙂
I'd like to be where I am only in Mid-March when spring starts to show.
I wish I could be in Cabo San Lucas right now. I need some sunshine! Happy Friday!
Thank you for stopping by. Am trying to visit your blogs but computer is not cooperating today, need to figure out why. So please accept my apology if I can't get there
some place warm would be NICE
I'd love to be back in Hawaii all year round! 🙂
I would love to go to disney.
I'd love to be in Hawaii since it's snowing today! Have a great Friday! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I'd love to go anywhere there is snow! I'm from Ohio but have lived in Florida for years and would be where there is snow!
Great Friday 56! I want to know what's going on.
I would like to return to Costa Rica. I have fond memories of parrots squawking all around in the trees.
Thank you all for commenting. Its sounds like everyone, or mostly everyone….except Vicki (lol), is tired of the cold and snowy winter and want to be somewhere on an exotic beach. Anyone going????…I can pack my bags in no time lol
Aloha my friend. I would love to be at the Embassy Suites in Orlando, Florida. We had a wonderful vacation there a few years ago. Please stop by my blog. I have something for you. Have a great weekend.
I might have to put this one on my list. 🙂