And…here we go!
1. I was missing my laptop and blogging while in hospital.
2. I ran some errands and I left my book on the table, which I never do, can’t leave home without a book!
3. Why does it seem that morals and courtesy have disappeared?.
4. Hubby was in my thoughts today.
5. One of my father’s favorite sayings was “diamonds are an investment”.
6. Feeling naked without a book–I know that feeling!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to resting, tomorrow my plans include reading and resting and Sunday, I want to do something but will have to rest and read, can’t do much else while recuperating!
3 thoughts on “Friday Fill-Ins (4 of 5)”
I like your dad's favorite saying!
Nise: So did I. He passed when I was 16. One Xmas (I was in 2nd grade) there were 3 brown lunch bags tied with ribbon and we could feel walnuts inside. My mom was like "what is he up to now?" When we opened them, there were walnuts around a jewelry box and my mom, sister and I got diamond rings !!!!!! No one believed me that it was real, as I said I was in 2nd grade and I wear it to this day.
Your answer to #3 seems very poignant.