And…here we go!
1. Memories of my boys when they were young, never fails to make me smile.
2. I’m looking forward to fully recovering and going to Aruba.
3. The birds chirping is what I’m listening to right now.
4. Potato salad must have sweet pepper relish and celery in it!
5. It will be my chocolate & peanut butter ice cream that I will have later on, was the best thing I ate today.
6. Today was a perfect weather day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to reading, tomorrow my plans include my computer to-do list and reading and Sunday, I want to relax and have fun with my Guest Author LIVE!
3 thoughts on “Friday Fill-Ins (5 of 5)”
Nice fill ins–thank you for sharing, Cheryl!
I LOVE chocolate peanunt butter ice cream. My mom works in an ice cream shop. Sometimes she'll bring me home a chocolate ice cream/peanut butter sauce sundae. Yum!
Aruba sounds heavenly 🙂
First time playing along- looks like fun.