1. Challenge starts on January 1, 2012 and goes until December 31, 2012.
2. You don’t need a blog to participate.
3. Create a “sign up” post and link to the linky below.
4. There are 4 levels to this challenge….
a. The Mini Cooper level – 4 “bucket” list books
b. The Mid-sized Sedan level – 8 “bucket” list books
c. The Pick Up level – 12 “bucket” list books
d. The Semi level – 13 or more “bucket” list books
NOTE: I am adding a stipulation to this challenge. If you originally decided to start small with the Mini Cooper level and decide to upgrade that is fine. But once you decide to go big you can NOT downgrade.
5. Each month a review link will be posted. Please feel free to link up your reviews where ever you happen to post them…your blog, goodreads,Amazon, Barnes and Noble, etc.
Sample “Bucket” Lists:
I am already up to 7 challenges!!! And there are approximately 5 or 6 that I participated in last year and have my fingers crossed that those bloggers will host those challenges again. So I sit waiting
patiently, checking daily, oh….ok…a few times a day..to see if those challenges are posted yet. I told you I am excited to start 2012 for many reasons. And one of them is to restore my reading habits.
So now I ask you…have you started signing up? How many? Are there some you are waiting for? Are you getting excited for the new challenges to start? Would love to hear or am I the only challenge and badge addict?